Friday, October 7, 2011

Letter from God


My Daughter,

This is God with a little

 Advice for your life so brittle

Always have friends like peas in a pod.

Because that is what I want for I am God.

Live your life for all that it is worth

And do not forget my precious son’s birth

I watch you and I made you

You are who I want you to be.

Please don’t let me see

You not living your life for me.

I knit you in your mother’s womb

As I watched my son go in the tomb

I sent him for you to see

What my plans are for you to be.

Don’t fall short of living your life

Always know I am there through struggle and strife.

For I am God you father forever and I love

you my daughter your are more beautiful than a dove.

This is God and I am here for you to see

Please become what I want you to be.





Love,

God your Father everlasting

No comments:

Post a Comment