Saturday, April 2, 2011

Lets begin...

So all last week my life has completely turned upside down and backwards. I went from having parents whom I thought cared too much to my parents just simply not caring anymore. Although I enjoy having freedom, I do not like the awkward uncomfortableness of my house. What was supposed to be a home is simply a house with people living together rarely talking. I don't really know what to think about all of it except that I need to learn to really manage money well because when May 1st rolls around I will responsible for car insurance and for my phone bill. I currently work at a job I absolutely love and am super excited to be working there full time this summer however I will also be working a weekend job at the Landa Park Miniature Train. I'm not real sure how this whole growing up thing works but I am figuring it out one day at a time with the help of some great motherly figures who give me Godly advice and pray for me all the time. This is the first step in becoming my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment